- Do you fancy an afternoon of tea and cake to brighten up your week?
- Want to meet like minded baking fans to share your cake obsession?
- Want some advice, guidance and inspiration on a cake technique?
During these friendly get-togethers, we’ll give you a little demonstration of something cake related. It’s a chance for you to have a fun couple of hours, chatting about cake whilst making use of our brilliant facilities. We have all the equipment you need to practise our cake making and decorating demo techniques.
Things to note..
- Everyone is very friendly, please don’t worry about coming on your own.
- Don’t worry if you’ve never been to a class before, we’d still love to meet you.
- We start at 12pm and wrap up around 2pm.
- This is an informal, non structured session full of lots of chatting.
- It’s not a class, but there will be a short demonstration and a chance to have a go at what we show you or have a play with equipment.
- You’re welcome to just come and chat and eat cake.
Don’t feel you have to, but if you’d like to bring a cake or cupcakes you’ve made to share with the group, we’ll enter you in a little draw to win a goodie bag on the day