Cakes for 2016 have taken a modern but rustic turn. During this 2 day class with us, you'll learn flowers to add that wow factor to celebration and wedding cakes.
You'll go home with the confidence and skills to create amazing sugar flower displays. This class is perfect if you're new to sugar flower making or want to brush up on your skills.
It's a fun, informal class. Make yourself at home, we'll put the kettle on. You don't need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in.
- Master our stunning wired David Austin style rose and Dahlia
- Make the perfect succulents and hellebores for rustic cakes.
- Create a time saving and show stopping large rose.
- Learn to make a eucalyptus leaf spray.
- Make life like leaves and wired berries.
- Learn to handle, colour and use florist paste.
- Using dusts to add depth and colour to your flowers.
- How to use your flowers to create a display.
- Our hints, tips and tricks for show-stopping sugar flower displays.
You'll take home your display of flowers on a cake board. It will include at least one of each flower you've learned during the day. The small filler flowers in the photo are for photographic purposes only.