This class covers everything you need to know to make a whole selection of mini covered sponge cakes. These are perfect for wedding cakes or favours, particularly as they can be prepared a bit further in advance than cupcakes.
- Learn to use florist paste to create a miniature peony, graduated roses, bows and brooches.
- Cut, level, fill and prepare round mini cakes to achieve the base.
- How to use ganache and buttercream on mini cakes for a perfect finish.
- Use sugarpaste to cover your prepared mini cakes to achieve a professional, smooth finish.
- How to keep the shape of the mini cake and perfect those edges.
- Adding the decorations and finishing touches.
You’ll get hands-on and design, prepare and decorate 6 mini cakes with sponge that are from Sweet Success.