Join us for a day of beautiful, bright, edible wildflower making. In this fun, hands-on class we'll teach you how to make a whole host of edible flowers. Your cupcakes will never have looked so good.
This cupcake class is perfect whether you're a complete beginner or want to brush up on your skills.
It's a fun, informal day taught in our welcoming and brilliantly equipped studio. Make yourself at home, we'll put the kettle on. Lunch is included in the day. You don't need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in.
You'll get hands on and decorate 12 cupcakes we've baked earlier.
- We'll teach you to use and colour florist paste.
- Model dog roses, including finishing with royal icing.
- Create softened, petalled poppies.
- Shape and trim edible lavender.
- Create mini buttercups and lily of the valley.
- Make our perfectly pretty snowdrops.
- Model and finish an edible dragonfly.
- Learn to finish your cupcakes with perfectly smooth sugarpaste.