This is the ultimate workshop for cupcake fans, giving you the skills to perfect a variety of cupcake decorating techniques. This workshop covers various cupcake skills, including baking, various styles of toppings and sugar and piped flowers. The workshop is informal and covers everything from the beginning to the more advanced stages, so no experience necessary! During the day you spend with us, (10.30am until about 4pm) we will…
- Begin by baking the perfect cupcakes together. You’ll learn our insider hints and tips from our extensive experience! From ingredients, to baking times and everything in between.
- Make detailed and delicate decorations working with florist paste and sugar paste, including embossing and embellishing your decorations.
- Making beautiful florist paste roses and rose buds, to make your cupcakes really stand out from the rest!
- Perfecting those gorgeously smooth sugar paste cupcake tops, for the ultimate elegant finish.
- Making and piping our perfectly light and fluffy buttercream, using it to pipe various swirls and cupcake topping styles.
- A chance to have all of your baking questions, dilemmas and design questions answered by us from the benefit of our extensive cupcake experience!
You’ll get hands-on and decorate 12 of your own creations to take home, using the decorations and sugar roses you’ve designed and made and the piping techniques you’ve learnt to create the ultimate selection of stylish cupcakes.
You can see lots more photos and latest workshop news here.
This class costs £125 per person for weekdays and £150 for weekends, including lunch, all materials, notes of what you’ve learnt and your box of beautifully decorated cupcakes to take home.
These workshops often sell out very quickly, so if you’re after a specific date, please book quick smart. Much as we’d love to, we can’t squeeze any extras in one we’re sold out, even if you’re really, really small. To keep up to date with when we add new dates, please join our workshops mailing list and/or our Facebook page.