This class is focusing on buttercream skills to create your on trend cake.
During this class you will -
- learn how to layer and fill your cake with buttercream
- add a smooth coat of buttercream with sharp or textured edges
- How to colour buttercream and add it to the cake.
- How to use buttercream for stencilling
- Piping miniature buttercream flowers and petals
- Painting the stencilling using metallic paint
- How to securely add the piped flowers to the cake
- You'll finish off the cake by adding fresh flowers and foliage.
No previous experience is necessary. Any questions, get in touch or just book your place above.
You will be required to bring a face covering and an apron to wear. Face coverings are mandatory during classes and you will be required to wear one at all times. This can be either a face mask or face shield. Social Distancing rules apply. There is plenty of hand wash. You will be required to keep within your work area and keep your work area clean and tidy. There is anti bac spray and clean cloths to do this.
*This is not a baking class* The cake is bought from Sweet Success for you to work on. You'll be working on a 6 inch round delicious vanilla cake. The flowers and foliage added to the cake may be different than the photograph above** there are a small selection of stencils that you use on the day including the one in the photo **
Please choose the date you book carefully as we aren’t able to offer refunds if you cancel or do not attend due to any circumstances. You can read more on this on my Ts and Cs here..https://www.bluedoorbakery.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions