Beautiful sphere cakes make the perfect modern addition to any Christmas table.
- Learn to prepare perfect sponge spheres.
- Use buttercream to prepare the cakes.
- Ice the cakes using sugarpaste and how to smooth them for an immaculate finish.
- Pipe beautiful royal icing decorations.
- How to cover a board and securely attach your sphere cakes.
- Learn tips and tricks to complete your cakes with a flawless finish.
You’ll take home 1 large and 3 small covered sphere cakes (made using cakes we baked for you earlier). You’ll also receive full notes from the class. All you need to bring is an apron. This is a half day 10-2 class.
This is a fun, challenging class, full of loads of techniques. It would be useful to have had some experience of using sugarpaste before coming to this class but it is not necessary. If you’re unsure, please drop us an email to email@example.com.
Please choose the date you book carefully as we aren’t able to offer refunds if you cancel or can no longer attend due to any circumstances. You can read more on this on my Ts and Cs here..https://www.bluedoorbakery.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions
You will be required to bring a face covering and an apron to wear. Face coverings are mandatory during classes and you will be required to wear one at all times. This can be either a face mask or face shield. Social Distancing rules apply. There is plenty of hand wash. You will be required to keep within your work area and keep your work area clean and tidy. There is anti bac spray and clean cloths to do this.