This class is all about achieving cake decorating perfection. You'll go home with your amazing creation and the confidence to design and decorate stunning cakes every time.
The class is taught in our welcoming and brilliantly equipped studio. You don't need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get stuck in. Lunch is included. As well as lots of tea and coffee.
- Perfect your cake covering technique for a flawless finish.
- Super sharp edge technique
- Make our cute mini rose and buds, and wired filler flowers.
- Create some berries and a selection of wired leaves.
- Use a range of tools and equipment to take your cakes to the next level.
- How to tape all your display together and how to attach it on to your cake.
- How to make the wreath shape .
- How to add a shiny shimmery tier for the perfect backdrop to your wreath.
- Learn to store, transport and stack your cakes
This class is perfect if you've covered large cakes before and want to perfect your skills. If you haven't, have a look at our Sharp Edge Two Tier Cake Class as that's a great introduction before moving on to this class.
You will be required to bring a face covering and an apron to wear. Face coverings are mandatory during classes and you will be required to wear one at all times. This can be either a face mask or face shield. Social Distancing rules apply. There is plenty of hand wash. You will be required to keep within your work area and keep your work area clean and tidy. There is anti bac spray and clean cloths to do this.
This class is taught using 3 dummy cakes so we can focus on flawless decorating techniques and creating stunning flowers. You'll take home your own decorated 3 tier dummy cake, which will be perfect to display or use at wedding fairs for months to come. A light lunch is included in the class. Please bring an apron
Please choose the date you book carefully as we aren’t able to offer refunds if you cancel or can no longer attend due to any circumstances. You can read more on this on my Ts and Cs here..https://www.bluedoorbakery.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions