Square cakes are making a come back. This classic gift box style is a great celebration cake basic to learn. We'll show you the ins and outs to creating a gorgeous sharp, square cake. What better way to finish a beautiful cake than with a gift box lid and bow details. In this class you'll learn how to....
- Perfectly prepare a square cake using chocolate ganache.
- Our ganache recipe, which chocolate is best to use and why.
- Covering the cake and achieving beautiful sharp edges.
- Making a fabric effect bow
- Working with florsit paste for the extra details
- How to cover a dummy cake and add a very simple gift box lid
You’ll take home your completed cake that has been provided for you by sweet success. All equipment you use during the day is here ready and waiting for you. Lunch is included. All you need to bring is an apron.
It would be useful to have had some experience of using sugarpaste before coming to this class. Our Cupcakes Start to Finish Class or our Basic Cake Covering Class would be perfect. If you’re unsure, please drop us an email to[email protected].