This two tier cake class is perfect whether you're a complete beginner or want to brush up on your skills. At the end of this fun, hands-on day you'll have the confidence to create amazing tiered cakes with confidence every time.
Join us and make yourself at home, we'll put the kettle on. You don't need to bring any equipment along, everything will be ready and waiting for you to get cracking. Just bring a long an apron so you dont get too mucky.
You'll own show-stopping two tier cake, in whichever colours you fancy, to take home.
- Learn to carve and level your sponge cake.
- Prepare your cake with the perfect buttercream crumb coat.
- Master handling and rolling sugarpaste for big cakes.
- Cover your cake and dummy cake.
- Give your cakes seriously sharp corners.
- How to structure and stack your cakes for stability.
- Handle, colour and use florist paste.
- Make our favourite frilled and filler flowers.
- Add the final finishing touches.
Your finished cake will be one tier of vanilla sponge cake that is provided for you and one tier of polystyrene cake dummy. There is no lunch break during this class. Feel free to bring along a light snack as there will be time during demos for you to eat if needed.
You will be required to bring a face covering and an apron to wear. Face coverings are mandatory during classes and you will be required to wear one at all times. This can be either a face mask or face shield. Social Distancing rules apply. There is plenty of hand wash. You will be required to keep within your work area and keep your work area clean and tidy. There is anti bac spray and clean cloths to do this.
Please choose the date you book carefully as we aren’t able to offer refunds if you cancel or can no longer attend due to any circumstances. You can read more on this on my Ts and Cs here..https://www.bluedoorbakery.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions